New Bath Bomb Lover Gift Sets For 2019

Bath Bombs Make A Great Gift for the Holidays!

Bath Bombs Gift Set- 6 Colorful Extra Large 4.5-5oz Bath Bombs, Bath Bombs for Woman
Verified Purchase
Oh my gosh, such a pretty box! I use bath bombs all the time, but this package is so pretty that I think I will give it for a gift, and I will reorder a 2nd box for me. They smell really good and I can't wait to use them.
Get them on Amazon.


Bath Bombs Gift Set - 8pc Bath Bomb Gift set- Beautiful Upscale Box and Bow, Ready To Give for Holiday- USA Made with Natural and Organic Ingredients



Tatiana Ruiz
Verified Purchase
Very impressed with how beautiful it was packaged. I got it as a gift and love it. They are the smaller bath bombs but they smell great. Get them on Amazon.


These were purchased for a friend who really liked 
them. Says they made the bath very relaxing. 
 Get them on Amazon.






This SpaGlo bath bombs gift set allows you to 

have a luxurious bath experience in seconds. 
Each bath bomb soothes your body, moisturizes 
the skin, and will melt away stress. Just drop one 
into warm bathtub water. Get into tub, lay back 
and let the fragrance envelope you. For a spa-like 
experience, dim lights (or use a few candles), set 
some soft music in the background before getting i
n the tub. New, no review yet. Get them on Amazon.

















Patricia R.
Scent Name: Romantic Rose
These bath bombs are AMAZING! I ordered them and was pleasantly surprised at the beautiful gift packaging, definitely something I could order and ship straight from Amazon to a friend without gift wrapping. The bath bombs are individually wrapped. The size of them is perfect for my baths and love the scent of roses. The scent is long lasting and they leave your skin silky smooth. 
                                                                                                                  Get them on Amazon.

Comments

Popular Posts